Thursday, February 08, 2007

My boyfriend

My boyfriend is quite a man. Most guys are so intimidated by my power, much less my beauty, that I can hardly get them to make a coherent sentence. My boyfriend started out like that, but he was very cute about it.

As much as I adore him, he can be forgetful. Much like today for example.

"You're not going anywhere until I get a proper kiss." I scolded him. He looked a bit taken aback, but that was probably because I was holding his 500 hp sports car back with only a couple of fingers. It took him a moment to understand what was going on as he pressed harder on the gas pedal. I waited patiently while it's wheels squealed loudly trying to escape the hold of my fingers on the frame of his door.

He smiled when he realized what had been happening. I was happening. I smiled back.

"So?" I blinked. He kissed me full on the lips, because he knows better not to. He took a moment to gather himself. I can take a lot out of a man.

A gentle push from me and he was propelled down the street faster than his car would ever have been capable of on it's own. Don't worry, he was wearing his seatbelt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home