Monday, March 13, 2006

Absolulety NOT!

That's what I told her when she said "we" had to go into the sun.

"You really must think I'm stupid. Look, you're great and all, but you're going to have to do better than that."

I put my hands on my hips and looked at her sternly. It seemed to have the opposite effect. I swear her she gets more beautiful every time she smiles. She rolled her eyes at me.

"Don't you think I would have tried that already? If I wanted more power, and I could get it in that manner, I would sleep there every night!"

"Maybe, maybe not. I can't take any chances. You...you're too...you know..."

"Too powerful? Is that possible?" She stretched out. "I can only dream."

I flew up to her smiling. I touched my skin to hers and looked into her eyes.

"Just let me do this, okay? I promise to make it worth it." I licked her neck. I pulled her to me hard with all my new strength. She gasped and then giggled. I never thought I'd ever hear that.

"Let me think..." she sighed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Black said...

I wouldnt say youre stronger than her now...but at least you have a little leverage.. :D

8:10 AM  
Blogger Black said...

Ive thought about what youve said... and...Ill do it. I cant take this anymore. Cause he did it again!

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home