Friday, May 12, 2006

Back and better than ever!

Well, it's finally over. Two very dangerous people are put away. Blogger is out of my hair. I'm more powerful than I've ever been. Let me tell you, not a bad way to end a story.

Over the past couple of days I've been let myself loose on the galactic neighborhood. I won't go into too many details, but I'll say this much. Changing the course of mighty rivers is for babies if you ask me. I feel like I'm swelling inside. It's amazing. It's more than amazing. I feel...godlike.

A little while back I recieved an invitation to the 10, 321st anual Galaxy Olympics. (The location I can't disclose, but you can't get there anyway.) I was reluctant at first. I thought that if there were anymore like Blogger out there, I'd never have a chance. Now? Things were different this time. I'll tell you how mcuh different next time.

(BTW, I was holding back, Blogger.) ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Black said...

Aww... lucky you! Im intrested to hear how it goes. Good luck Ultra!

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home