Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Eew

I'm not going to lie. Seeing that huge ball of naked bodies was a bit...creepy. I know you men might be thinking, "how is that possible?" Just trust me on this. Plus, all of their mouths were moving saying, "Duane, Duane." Just...ugh.

When we got ready to push I was very selective on where I put my hands. I had half a mind to just take off with them and puch them into deep space. That would leave us back at square one, again. The Girl was right. I hated it, but she was right.

We pushed them faster to their deaths. I looked over to Blogger. She was enjoying this waaay too much. She winked at me and I just rolled my eyes. My hand slipped onto one the girl's breast. I recoiled quickly in disgust. There is such thing as too much of good thing.

Bottom line, they weren't taking my world away from me. You are mine, and they can't have you. I knew what had to be done...

1 Comments:

Blogger Black said...

That sounds fun. :D

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home